[dba-Tech] “That’s The Dumbest Thing I’ve Ever Heard Of.” :)

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 07:50:26 CDT 2013

I administer several Facebook pages for non-profits -- not much work, all
volunteer. A couple have tried Twitter, but after a few weeks/months it's
quickly forgotten. Isuppose, if you have reason to want to update a large
group of people daily, it's Okay -- but I haven't found a use for it yet.

#domywork

Okay... I could put that one to use! ;)

Susan H.