[dba-Tech] “That’s The Dumbest Thing I’ve Ever Heard Of.” :)

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Sep 17 13:23:56 CDT 2013

 Hi John --

Yes, Twitter can be used as "aggregator" of different events raised/triggered on numerous media/information sources as e.g. one's e-mail boxe(s), Facebook account, Instagram, Youtube, Craiglist, Last.fm to name a few. And such an aggregation can be done via web services:

https://ifttt.com
https://zapier.com/ IOW without any programming...

-- Shamil

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 11:50 AM -05:00 from "John R Bartow" <jbartow at winhaven.net>:
>Hi Shamil,
>I don't use Twitter. I have an account just so I understand it. I do set my customers up with an account but then promptly use the "Facebook to Twitter" Facebook app so that whatever they post on Facebook feeds into Twitter. Most get good results with Facebook business pages but not too many of them ever get more than a few Twitter followers. Maybe it’s a regional thing.
>
>John B

Салахетдинов Шамиль