[dba-Tech] “That’s The Dumbest Thing I’ve Ever Heard Of.” :)

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Wed Sep 18 05:56:16 CDT 2013

I don't have an account, but one of my friends does - all he uses it for is to find out what's happening. So if he's stuck in traffic on his way home, he'll search for the name of the road he's on, or the local area, and it'll tell him if there's a crash, or a police raid or whatever, because people will have been posting about it.

Sounds good to me, but I haven't made the leap yet. Facebook and LinkedIn are more than enough for me :-)

Jon