[dba-Tech] Printing from DOS to a networked Windows printer

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sun Sep 29 03:50:22 CDT 2013

Hi Jim

I'm curious. What are you doing? I mean printing from DOS ... I can't even recall when I did that last.

Oh, a couple of years ago I helped a young lawyer (she is very sweet! If not, I would have refrained from this) by installing a never-going-to-die custom accounting package in the dosbox virtual environment, she was forced to use.

/gustav

>>> accessd at shaw.ca 28-09-13 23:59 >>>
Hi Gustav:

Thank you for that. I was planning on doing some serious testing next week...