[dba-Tech] Attaching 14 Monitors on Windows 8.1 with USB

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 10:12:19 CDT 2014

Hello Shamil,

a few years ago, I added two graphics cards to my pc and ran with 3/4
monitors for while.  Four was two much, but I used three for a few years.
2 x 27inch and 1 x 24 inch.

About a year ago I bought a new dell 29inch monitor that displays 2650 by
1080.  That means that I have have SSMS and a browser all on the same
screen in parallel.  Since I bought this monitor, I removed the other thee
and now only run on screen on my desk.

I prefer the fresh air now rather than being cluttered with three screens,
if I want to work on two items, I hit Win Key and left arrow and use the
right hand side of the screen.

just my experiences.

mark