[dba-Tech] Any reporting tools for Linux comparable by functionality to MS ReportViewer?

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Apr 14 20:52:33 CDT 2014

Hi Arthur:

I believe so.

But if I financially benefit from a good piece of code I figure it is always nice to post a good comment and maybe make a contribution. Many of these so called free applications are well funded through the Linux Foundation which is well funded through large corporate donations and built by some of the best programmers in the world.