[dba-Tech] Questions about Lenovo ThnkPad T410

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 17:47:00 CST 2014

Many thanks, Jon. Mucho apprecianato.

Most of my technology is years old, and since I've officially retired (or
as was said in The Godfather, "I keep trying to get out, but they keep
dragging me back in." I guess that this is our sorry state. Once you join
the cyber-expert mafia, there are only two ways out: you die of natural
causes or you die by other means (c.fhunhu's "The Art of War"; and
extending to Machiavelli's The Prince.

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Jon Tydda <jon at tydda.plus.com> wrote:

> On the T410 there's a sliding switch on the side, make sure the green bit
> is showing. If that's already on, press Fn + F8, and that brings up an on
> screen menu where you can turn wireless and Bluetooth on and off.
>
> Sent from my iPhone 7 (Beta)
>
> > On 19 Dec 2014, at 18:29, Arthur Fuller <fuller.artful at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Jon,
> >
> > Since you have experience with these laptops, I have one more question:
> how
> > do I activate the box for wi-fi? (It's Windows 7 Pro 64-bit, in case that
> > matters.)
> >
> > Arthur
> > ​

Arthur