[dba-Tech] Disposing old equipment

Dan Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Sun Dec 21 13:04:03 CST 2014

Hi Susan,

I put them up for auction on e-bay - what's obsolete to you is probably fine
with someone else.  And, you won't have to pay for recycling products like I
do in my area.

For hard drives I use a software utility to put all 0's and 1's on the disk
which will remove any data you have there.  I've also been using a program
named HDTune to analyze the disk for errors, then I take a screenshot of
those windows and post them with the disk.  Don't know if that helps but
maybe!

Best Holidays!
Dan