[dba-Tech] Use for VHS tapes?

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Sun Dec 21 17:45:00 CST 2014

When I moved house last year, on one of my many trips to the local recycling/waste centre, I noticed a big box provided by the Salvation Army, that accepted books, CDs, DVDs, cassette tapes and videotapes. So I got rid of a whole bunch of them there. Was glad I did because I didn't want to have to throw them away while they could still be useful.

Jon

Sent from my iPhone 7 (Beta)