[dba-Tech] Administrivia - DBA List Holiday Party (Fund Drive) Invitation

Mark Breen marklbreen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:52:04 CST 2014

Hi Bryan

just curious, is the pricing on http://aws.amazon.com/ec2/pricing/ any
better?

The new variable ECU machines are interesting.  Any idea what kind of ram /
cpu we use?

A T2 micro instance for three years up front would cost us approx $150 plus
bandwidth usage and a little storage.  However our current €29 is not
expensive.

The tough question for us windows guys is to identify how much power we
need.

Any thoughts?  Perhaps we just leave well enough alone

Mark