[dba-Tech] Storage Space

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Feb 1 14:03:03 CST 2014

I used to really love my vinyl LPs, but that was when I was used to the
scratchy sounds that happen and could disregard them.  Now, I am acutely
aware of the noises because I am spoiled by my CDs.  Darn!  But, I still
hold onto my precious LPs - can't offer a rational reason, but I don't
want to let them go.
TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com