[dba-Tech] Our brains will be hooked up to the cloud by 2035

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 14:32:19 CST 2014

Going back to the original message, as a ni-dan student of Shotokan karate,
I venture to say that no cyber-stuff can replace actual physical practice.
Simply not possible. You must understand in the physical world what it is
like to kick and be kicked. I once failed to block a back-roundhouse kick
and it cost me three broken ribs plus time in the hospital.

Arthur

On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 2:03 PM, Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca> wrote:

> Hi Peter:
>
> Ha ha... He does like to shake the branch for sure.
>
> Jim

Arthur