[dba-Tech] What are the difference

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 7 21:39:01 CST 2014

Hi Hans:

That makes obvious sense. I think JASON is taking over but when I took a year long web ECommerce course, XML was the only format taught. I think JASON was still yet to come into its own.

As for Big Data databases, as far as I know, all respond in JASON data sets which of course makes sense if the GUI is HTML.