[dba-Tech] How to tell if you're an old fart

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at aig.com
Wed Feb 12 10:04:04 CST 2014

There's also an option (on the 'Pointer Options' tab) to 'Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key'. When you do so a circle about 5cm in diameter appears around the cursor and it then shrinks to zero. It's great for drawing viewers' attention to a spot on the screen when you are doing a presentation.

Lambert