[dba-Tech] The perfect storm

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu Feb 13 23:29:29 CST 2014

They don't even need to still be in the sales pipeline,

As long as you still have a full Access2010 and a copy of the re-distributable runtime to
distribute with your .accde, you are good to go (if you make it the 64 bit version, it will
probably be good for the next 10-15 years, even afer MS drops eventually drops 32bit
support)

Incidentally, I just did some updates over the last few days on an Access 97 system that has
been constantly enhanced over the last 15 years.   (And yes, there are reasons why it still has
to stay in A97 for at least another 6-12 months).

--
Stuart