[dba-Tech] Fusion: One Step Closer

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Fri Feb 14 14:58:12 CST 2014

Noah could tell you because he's been interning at General Atomics for a
year now doing research on how to keep the plasma cloud stable.  Here's the
abstract of the research he presented at the American Physical Society
conference in Denver last November:

It's contained in a very powerful magnetic field.