[dba-Tech] Microsoft OneDrive: 10 Things to Expect From the Cloud Storage Service

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Feb 22 03:44:23 CST 2014

Hi John

It works very well. Whenever I take a photo with my Lumia, it will automatically be synced on and with OneDrive and then to all my connected devices. Thus, a minute later I can reach it in a desktop folder on my workstation.

Further, we signed up early when free space was 25 GB eternally. Now it is 7 GB but you can earn 3 GB by backing up your phone. 10 GB for free, not bad.

/gustav