[dba-Tech] OT: What would you do with $100B?

Hans-Christian Andersen hans.andersen at phulse.com
Wed Feb 26 23:02:55 CST 2014

> Ok that took care of the first $19B. Now what?

Oh, that was yesterday. Now they’ve hired 1 or 2 more employees and acquired a few more thousand users, so their value has shot up to $99.9 billion.

You’re not thinking big picture here, Arthur. BIG. PICTURE. WhatsApp sends text messages and pictures from one phone to another.  Maybe even on the PC one day! This is ground breaking stuff here. If you ask me $99.9 billion dollars isn’t nearly what it’s truly worth. We’re helping people communicate here. Amazing stuff.

Besides, they need a new owner because it turns out that Facebook stock is worth about as much as monopoly currency.

- Hans