[dba-Tech] Stick To It- iveness

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 28 12:43:06 CST 2014

Hi Arthur:

Out here it seems the federal government has been using QNX for years. Ocean Sciences uses the QNX OS on a number of products that they have developed in-house. For monitoring the coastal movement and local seismic activity. At the Dominion Astrophysical Observatory where they designed an application using QNX that removes the atmospheric distortion from reflector telescopes. (I understand that the best Celestrons will be introducing this technology in their product line).