[dba-Tech] FYI: PrePros - an awesome Web design and development tool...

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sat Jan 11 15:19:50 CST 2014

 HI Jim --

Yes, your AngularJS crude basic sample is looking good but it doesn't adapt to the media it used on (just checked it on WinPhone).
Anybody who will interbreed

http://metaware.github.io/angular-invoicing

with

http://net.tutsplus.com/tutorials/html-css-techniques/responsive-grids-with-susy/  ( http://sms-web.biz/susy_sample/  )

will "thwart jackpot"  in responsive user-friendly intuitive web design :)

Thank you.

-- Shamil

Saturday, January 11, 2014 1:38 PM -07:00 from Jim Lawrence <accessd at shaw.ca>:
>Hi Shamil:
>
>This looks really nice.
>
>What I am interested is more than layout but functionality. To that end I am working to build a fully operational invoicing system. Find attached a link to crude basic example but it is very fast and may be, when fully decked out, with all attached tables and numerous other required componenets, good enough for a real-time invoicing system:
>
>http://metaware.github.io/angular-invoicing
>
>Jim

Салахетдинов Шамиль