[dba-Tech] LogMeIn is no more

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Sat Jan 25 12:08:41 CST 2014

While LogMeIn is still available (thanks to a week's advance notice), I got
on my client's computers (and my Dad and husband), and installed TeamViewer
so I could get the information from installation to add to my TeamViewer
app. I'm really liking it - even better than I did LogMeIn. Faster to log on
since you can save a list of the computers (with nicknames) and then just
doubleclick on the name in the app and you are there.

BTW, you can still do the same, as it quits on the 29th. So LogMeIn to those
clients and get it done now.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"