[dba-Tech] Incredible kid

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 12:18:33 CST 2014

Jim,

That's a great idea! I too have lots of time on my hands now and have been
looking for something to do with it. A course in electronics sounds like
the perfect outlet. Like you (and perhaps more so), I think I'll scout
around the local schools and see what's available. I don't want to do an
on-line course, although that might be a good place to start, to
re-familiarize myself with the terminology etc.

Arthur