[dba-Tech] A new graphic program builder

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 29 18:31:27 CST 2014

Hi Shamil:

I remember around the time Borland was totting their new product, which at the time I thought was impossible, by the way, there was a heated debate about whether ISAM and indexed flat-based files were going to be replaced by Oracle's new SQL server. We all now know what happened.

Products will live and die as the capabilities, needs and understand grows. Whether it is the right time for Flow-Based Programming the market will tell but the concept is not going away. The only thing that is giving me some hope that there actually be a working version, at the end of the design phase, is the very strong team of developers, working on the project.