[dba-Tech] Technology trends

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 31 23:16:06 CST 2014

Hi Stuart:

You may be right that that is the new age type of businesses. They create a service by providing information, draw you in with various useful free products and formatted data and then you pay a monthly fee.

OTOH, though the information they are providing is free, not too difficult to obtain, to gather it and display it indicates a good knowledge of the new products...new products and applications that Startup companies are using to subsequently, create their services.

And finally, the information they calculated is correct, for the future, because that is the applications the modern companies are adopting into their businesses. These new companies are usually one to five years ahead of curve when it comes to technology.

Leading edge or bleeding edge?