[dba-Tech] V9

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun Jul 20 12:52:45 CDT 2014

I've done that and am working my way through the links. It seems that v9
has made some advances since these links were written. This is one
pernicious little mofo. What I did for desktop computer was restore from a
restore point, and that worked. Fortunately My Documents is stored on an
external drive, so I didn't lose anything recent. Whew.

Hopefully the same thing will work on my Win8 laptop.

A.

On Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Peter Brawley <peter.brawley at earthlink.net
> wrote:

> On 2014-07-20 8:46 AM, Arthur Fuller wrote:
>
>> It's happened again! Some damned software called V9 has taken over my
>> browsers, both Firefox and Chrome. Anyone familiar with this morceau de
>> merde? Any idea how I can get rid of it forever?
>>

> I think it comes from (un)free download sites, google for methods of
> removal.
>
> PB

Arthur