[dba-Tech] Waterfox

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 05:07:49 CDT 2014

Stuart,

I don't know. I haven't tried any of them. Mind you, I also haven't tried
any extensions or add-ins in Firefox either.

I know next to nothing about extensions and add-ins, but was under the
(perhaps totally false) impression that the standard way to write these is
in Javascript. If that's the case, then I see no reason they wouldn't work.

Has anyone on this list written an extension or add-in? Where can I find
some information on how to write one? I have an idea for one that I really
wish already existed; then I wouldn't have to write it myself :)

Arthur