[dba-Tech] Free/inexpensive worldwide SMS Messaging API

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Tue Jul 29 13:57:50 CDT 2014

 Hello Mark --

Yes, I have read about clickatell.com in the past but I have forgotten about it :)
And TWILIO seems to be a very active startup I have read about a few times on TechCrunch

http://techcrunch.com/tag/twilio/

Also TWILIO seems to be a bit less expensive, at least for messaging within Russia.

Thank you.

-- Shamil