[dba-Tech] Free/inexpensive worldwide SMS Messaging API

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Thu Jul 31 11:38:46 CDT 2014

 Hi Jim and Gustav --

$0.01 per SMS message doesn't look as a prohibitive pricing in my case as there wouldn't be a lot of SMS messages sent.

Skype is not installed by default - SMS messaging client for my customer could be an ASP.NET Web API web service.

Also, who pays for Skype-based SMS messaging?  - I assume that Skype-based SMS messages will be paid by the receiving party - correct?

Thank you.

-- Shamil