[dba-Tech] Browser related question

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 13 04:42:31 CDT 2014

Hi Mark:

That does sound strange but I would think that modern web application can actually hone in on your IP or Mac address on your router. I would suspect if your new computer was a laptop and you had first booted it up at some coffee shop the system would not have been able to identify you...I do not know whether this is true but that is my theory.

BTW Nice computer. :-)