[dba-Tech] Steve Wolfram Does It Again

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 1 19:12:28 CST 2014

Hi Arthur:

Isn't the concept of a object/symbolic language incredible?

It may not be a concept fully embraced today by the developer community. But I remember working in assembler (also various macro languages) and now looking at all the other high level languages that consume very complex functions, it does seem like this a component in next level in programming evolution.

Interesting to note that the language will be a installed, by default, on the RaspberryPi. Perfectly positioned as a educational tool for our future young high-level programmers. Ahhh, another StarTrek moment :-)