[dba-Tech] wi-fi plug-ins

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 06:19:03 CDT 2014

I'm looking for a plug-in hot spot for my dell book. I'm working
fulltime for the next 8 months, but I can't use the wi-fi for my own
stuff -- job is nature-related and has nothing to do with software or
IT.

I can bring my dell, I just can't use their wi-fi. It's a state agency
and it's just... totally lock downed to keep the natives from
screaming that we're abusing their tax dollars.

I did a bit of research last night but really didn't turn up anything
that looks promising. I'm going to check out the existing laptops to
see what else is showing up, but I don't expect to find any free
connections in the area.

Looking for recommendations.

Susan H.