[dba-Tech] wi-fi plug-ins

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Mar 11 07:13:36 CDT 2014

I've been working out of town for quite a bit for the last few weeks.  In fact I'm sitting in a hotel
room in Kokopo at the moment.

I'm b*ggered if I am going to pay the Hotel Wifi rates.  I just set my Samsung SII phone up as
a "Portable Wi-Fi Hotspot" and am connecting to the internet over that.  (My phone data plan
is about the same per MB as my home and office connections and the speed is similar as
well).

--
Stuart