[dba-Tech] wi-fi plug-ins

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Mar 11 17:43:49 CDT 2014

Here's some articles to read. Once you've done so, Google "Mi-Fi" or go in
to Verizon (etc) to ask about them.

http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2011/04/-a-hands-on-report-of
-the-new-sprint-3g4g-wireless-modem.html
(http://tinyurl.com/3p62que)

http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2012/09/turn-any-laptop-into-
a-money-saving-wi-fi-hotspot-for-your-hotel-room.html
(http://tinyurl.com/d2t468r)

http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2013/05/is-this-the-smallest-
wi-fi-router.html
(http://tinyurl.com/k62tdxq)