[dba-Tech] No Headphone Output

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Fri Mar 14 09:43:05 CDT 2014

Hi Bryan,

Not a stupid question.  Don't know the answer.  I have a paid-up
contract for onsite tech service until August 2015, which is why Dell
sent me a tech to replace the motherboard.  As he was dis-assembling the
unit, he noted that one of the memory chips was not properly seated, so
I sense that he was paying attention.  Not wanting to void warranties or
do anything that would terminate my support from Dell, I have not opened
the box myself.

The palm rest assembly had a broken stanchion, so a new assembly has
been ordered.  When that comes, I will certainly be armed with all my
questions - such as whether the jack is properly connected.

TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com
231-322-2787