[dba-Tech] New searching methods

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 08:59:01 CDT 2014

Jim,

Google has had the ability to search images by match for some time. I
didn't realize this until I took the two free on-line courses "Power
Searching With Google" and "Advanced Power Searching With Google". Until I
took these courses I thought that I pretty much knew my way around Google.
Wrong! I had no idea what a powerhouse search engine it is.

I heartily recommend these courses to everyone who uses Google. I think
that even the most experienced Google users will learn some valuable new
tricks.

Arthur