[dba-Tech] Win7/DHCP question

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 17 14:38:44 CDT 2014

Hi Gustav:

I actually found Coax cables better but if the ends were not put on properly there were no end of problems. In factories and mills, Coax cabling was superior as the cables was tougher and it had better shielding...its weakness was of course, NIC performance. Our best ISP has their network built on coax cabling and they support, the internet, TV and phones, simultaneously...fiber optic cabling is the heir apparent.