[dba-Tech] Free Intro to Linux Course

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 17 14:51:22 CDT 2014

Hi Paul:

Ran up a free personal copy of VMWare player and browsed to a Linux application ISO. The player was smart enough to realize that the ISO was just an application and not an OS so it automatically install Linux and then ran the application. Impressive to say the least.

Running up a Linux of any flavour, on a virtual drive, would be simple.