[dba-Tech] Security

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 17 17:33:17 CDT 2014

Thanks everyone that offered help.

The training of the staff only took about hour and then another tech guy, who also does some of the company's business, dropped by and he turned out to be quite an unpleasant fellow. You will be pleased to know I managed to handle him with politeness, feigned concern and resisted the temptation to beat him senseless with a keyboard and throttle him with a mouse cable. ;-)

I guess his nose was out joint that he did not get asked to give a similar presentation. (Now I know why they didn't ask him).