[dba-Tech] Win7/DHCP question

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 09:16:42 CDT 2014

I have One Windows 8.1 64 PC, One Windows 7 64 PC, two Windows Vista PC's,
Three Windows XP PC's, An HP Photosmart 8450 printer, One IPAD, One Nook
Tablet, One Yamaha RX-A2020 receiver and a Panasonic Blue Ray player all
working and visible to each other on my network. One of the Vista systems
and two of the Xp systems are Laptops and all the laptops and the tablets
connect wirelessly but everything else is wired gigabit speed connection.