[dba-Tech] Free OneNote

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 19 11:33:09 CDT 2014

Hmmmm that sounds like a good idea Arthur, I am forever throwing code which
I have found useful etc into notepad and saving it, but then when I want it
I can't find it or in the case of the last changing of PC's decided that I
would delete it, well think I has as can't find it anywhere and since I
have been out of work for a year I can't remember hardly any of the code I
had there and yes I hardly ever make backups (as he hears the cursing at
him lol) and the only simple one's I can remember are silly little
functions called HG_ON, HG_OFF for example to turn the hourglass on and off
and maybe change the mouse pointer, I had some code I had added to every so
often for proper propercase to take into account Mc, Mac and apostrophes
etc but all gone and as trying to learn vb.net now (yes I know, only just
trying to learn it now) I was thinking of starting to make a class or
classes of all the useful functions I could think of and storing them that
way.

Paul