[dba-Tech] PDF to EPUB converters, free or paid but proven to work well by your own experience

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Mar 30 15:12:25 CDT 2014

 Thank you, Bryan

Calibre online manual at  http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/conversion.html  in section "Convert PDF Documents" says:

" To re-iterate  PDF is a really, really bad  format to use as input. If you absolutely must use PDF, then be prepared for an output ranging anywhere from decent to unusable, depending on the input PDF."

It seems that I have a case with a bad PDF input document, which can't be converted to epub.

-- Shamil