[dba-Tech] Jules Vern may have been right

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 30 16:12:28 CDT 2014

Hi Stuart:

I would suspect a pretty incredible temperature. If we ever drilled down that deep the super-heated steam would probably be able the run a farm of steam power electricity generating turbines, heat houses, used to cook with, like it is done in Iceland and then the condensed water could be used for agricultural and house-hold needs.

OTOH, it will be a long time before we have the technology to go that deep.