[dba-Tech] New text editor

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Thu May 8 04:19:22 CDT 2014

Hi Stuart

No, and that is really - by design - the major drawback of web applications: No internet => no web app.

So you have to think twice before you put all your eggs in such basket.
The advantage is, of course, that with any decent computer with nothing more than a browser and your credentials, you can log on and work.

/gustav