[dba-Tech] A new source of energy

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu May 8 10:57:08 CDT 2014

Our pets expend large amounts of energy wagging their tails. The problem
has always been, How to capture and store this vast energy source --
billions of mini-reactors all over the planet, all just pumping this energy
into their tails -- not to mention similar energy from those animals that
we cannot determine how to domesticate; but that is a side issue. Let us
begin instead with cats and dogs, conceive and then verify the method of
transformation and conversion into some medium of storage. I call this
Project Rickshaw (the idea being that rather a single human providing the
energy to move one from home to say Walmart and Home Hardware and then back
home, a million cats and dogs could in theory supply the energy required,
simply by wagging their tails, which they do anyway, so we could consider
this energy-source as virtually cost-free. We just need the conversion and
storage facilities and equations. In other words, Hardware and Software
issues. Brothers and Sisters, I ask that we collaborate on this energy
problem and this potential solution. Your next source of energy could even
now be lying on your lap, wagging his or her tail.

--
Arthur