[dba-Tech] Brutal Crapware

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Thu May 15 09:28:15 CDT 2014

Definitely! But I've had some Chrome injections that even that didn't cure,
nor resetting to defaults, etc. When Chrome is invaded it goes down hard.
Ended up uninstalling and reinstalling. And if you have your chrome synched
across the net then you have to troubleshoot all of the synced machines.
Arg! Firefox is much easier to troubleshoot.