[dba-Tech] How to turn camera on?

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Nov 12 17:12:46 CST 2014

Lovely, as you know, my telephone number is at the bottom of my
signature card.  I'll be working at home tomorrow.  I'd love to chat.
Maybe also you will set up a Skype account and give me a call - skype
name is pretty straightforward:  tina.norris.fields

Friday is the birthday for two of my daughters (yup, born on the same
day, seven years apart), and Thursday is the birthday for one of my
stepdaughters.  So, I'll be easily thinking birthdays this week - happy
early birthday wishes!!  :-)

TNF

Tina Norris Fields
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com