[dba-Tech] Word Questons

Salakhetdinov Shamil mcp2004 at mail.ru
Sun Nov 23 11:29:05 CST 2014

Hi Arthur --

I do hope the following links will provide good help for your second issue:

1. http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/MacrosVBA/UpdateStyles.htm
2. http://shaunakelly.com/word/templates/attachtemplate.html
3.  http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6294084/change-or-add-template-in-word-document

Actually the link #1 above should have all the needed information, I have got at this link #1 via links #3 and #2.
 Thank you.

-- Shamil