[dba-Tech] WTF? It was fine this morning

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Oct 22 16:56:22 CDT 2014

The problems should be easy to resolve as all the things that can be hacked are easily fixed...at least I found it so...check the add-ons list and preference/options list as there is usually so anomaly that shows up...you can also reset your browser to original. On a Windows box, check the add and remove programs section.