[dba-Tech] Want to run you own EMail server

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 26 15:39:44 CDT 2014

Stuart and Gustav:

Thanks a lot for all the great information! It will probably take a days before I decide on the best solution. :-)

Right now I am trying to find out why hMailServer still insists that ports 25, 110 and 143 are in use while netstat shows those ports are free. No firewall, router or other mail server listening or blocking. Any thoughts?