[dba-Tech] Question about Microsoft Snipping tool

John R Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Wed Oct 29 11:28:04 CDT 2014

Arthur,
The problem is the mouse click required to choose area of interest once you
start the MS Snipping Tool.
The solution is to:
-click cancel on the snipping tool
-open the dropdown (or other dynamic feature) that you wish to capture
-press the Ctrl + PrtScr key combination
-choose the area you wish to capture
-finish your task in Snipping Tool as usual

HTH
John B